Purchase [Audio] Michael Tigar – Empowering the Jury, Part 11: Cross-Examination – Special Problems - at BoxSkill, You can get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha).
Not to interrupt your learning, you should download the course after getting the link. Contact directly via email: [email protected] to get more detail about the course
Develop your knowledge with the [Audio] Michael Tigar – Empowering the Jury, Part 11: Cross-Examination – Special Problems course. Purchuse at here with price
$59 $13. You will get the full course with the same content as Salepage.
- Litigation & Alternative Dispute Resolution | Michael E. Tigar
- Michael Tigar
- 56 Minutes
- Audio Only
Tigar’s cross-examinations of key witnesses in high-profile cases have been on the front page of major newspapers. In these talks, he sets out a theory of cross-examination that takes you beyond the "ordinary" rules.
He provides step-by-step ideas on hwo to cross-examine without being cross and without stirring up unnecessary animosity.
Part 11 of the Empowering the Jury series. 1 hour plus course manual.
|Number10-11 (0.29 MB)||52 Pages||Available after Purchase|
“Michael Tigar's tireless striving for justice stretches his arms toward perfection.”
William Brennan, Jr.
Associate Justice of the Supreme Court 1956-90
In 1999, the California Attorneys for Criminal Justice held a ballot for Lawyer of the Century. Michael Tigar was third in the balloting, behind Clarence Darrow and Thurgood Marshall.
Tigar is Emeritus Professor of the Practice of Law at Duke University Law School and Professor Emeritus at American University’s Washington College of Law. He also held full-time academic positions at UCLA and the University of Texas. He is a 1966 graduate of Boalt Hall, University of California, Berkeley, where he was first in his class, law review editor-in-chief and Order of the Coif.
Tigar has litigated in 23 states and several foreign countries, argued more than 100 federal appeals, and argued seven cases in the U.S. Supreme Court.
A prolific writer, Tigar has authored or co-authored 13 books, three plays and scores of articles and essays including:
• Mythologies of State and Monopoly Power,
• Nine Principles of Litigation,
• Thinking About Terrorism,
• Fighting Injustice (his memoir),
• Examining Witnesses and
The Michael Tigar Papers, an event at the University of Texas at Austin in 2018 honored Michael’s work and his works including discussions of his major cases by such figures as Fernando Chavez, Jeremy Corbyn and Patrick Higginbotham as well as two scenes from his play “Haymarket: Whose Name the Few Still Say with Tears” .
Mr. Tigar’s clients have included Angela Davis, H. Rap Brown, John Connally, Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison, The Washington Post, Fantasy Films, Terry Nichols, Allen Ginsberg, Leonard Peltier, Fernando Chavez and Lynne Stewart. He is a past chair of the 60,000 member American Bar Association’s Section of Litigation and a past chair of the Board of Directors of the Texas Resource Center for Capital Litigation.
In his teaching, he has worked with law students in clinical programs where students are counsel or law clerks in significant human rights litigation. To commemorate the founding of Santa Clara law school, Tigar and his colleagues reenacted the 1911 trial of Clarence Darrow for bribing jurors in Los Angeles. He has made several trips to South Africa, working with organizations of African lawyers engaged in the struggle to end apartheid, and after the release of Nelson Mandela from prison, to lecture on human rights issues and to advise the African National Congress on issues in drafting a new constitution. Tigar has been actively involved in efforts to bring to justice members of the Chilean junta, including former President Pinochet.
In 2003, the Texas Civil Rights Project named its new building in Austin, Texas, (purchased with a gift from attorney Wayne Reaud) the “Michael Tigar Human Rights Center.”
Buy the [Audio] Michael Tigar – Empowering the Jury, Part 11: Cross-Examination – Special Problems - course at the best price at BoxSkill. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with [Audio] Michael Tigar – Empowering the Jury, Part 11: Cross-Examination – Special Problems - courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing [Audio] Michael Tigar – Empowering the Jury, Part 11: Cross-Examination – Special Problems - courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the [Audio] Michael Tigar – Empowering the Jury, Part 11: Cross-Examination – Special Problems - course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this [Audio] Michael Tigar – Empowering the Jury, Part 11: Cross-Examination – Special Problems - course, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the [Audio] Michael Tigar – Empowering the Jury, Part 11: Cross-Examination – Special Problems - course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the [Audio] Michael Tigar – Empowering the Jury, Part 11: Cross-Examination – Special Problems - course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.