Purchase Automation with Apps script – ConversionXL, David Sottimano - at BoxSkill, You can get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha).
Not to interrupt your learning, you should download the course after getting the link. Contact directly via email: [email protected] to get more detail about the course
Automation with Apps script – ConversionXL, David Sottimano
Learn by example and by building mini applications to automate your daily workflow. This course focuses on practical skills and touch on theory when it is required.
Understanding what’s possible, where to find information, and understanding general concepts are more important than memorization, therefore no prior programming experience is required.
Advanced concepts will be broken down into manageable chunks and make sure you’re confident before heading into the next phase of learning.
Introduction video (4 minutes)
After taking this course you’ll…
- Develop a file explorer in Google docs that allows access to your entire organization’s repository.
- Understand the basics of Google Apps Script, where it can be used, it’s limitations, and how you can use Apps Script to automate your workflow.
- You’ll learn how to approach a problem with a developer mindset. Programming isn’t about memorization, it’s about problem solving and being able to find the answer.
Your course curriculum
For the beginner, we take a look at what Apps Script is, what it can do, where it lives in the Google Workspace environment, and talk about permissions.
- What Apps Script is, where to write Apps Script code in Docs, Sheets, Slides and how to run the code using the web IDE.
- Understand the difference between client side, server side and add-on’s for Apps Script.
- Introduce the web IDE
We’ll write our first function that checks if a cell contains any word in a list.
- Write your first Apps script function in Sheets
- Learn how to run the function as a custom function from a Sheet cell and in the web IDE
Being able to read and understand the documentation is the key to success, also, being able to describe your problem accurately so you can search stackoverflow will be essential. We’ll go through some lingo and explore the documentation together.
- Understand which Apps Script documentation you should be looking at, depending on what you’re trying to make and in which product (Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Understand a Class and it’s methods, and how to use auto-complete when writing Apps Script
- Fast track learning with Macros
The goal is to pull data in from an API and output to a sheet. Before we even start writing code, we’ll correctly step through the problem first and write code last.
- Understand the basics of an API, HTTP request, JSON, and how to pull this data into Apps Script and dump it in a Spreadsheet
- How to write pseudocode
- Make a real world application to classify data with wit.ai
Refactoring (or rewriting) our first function to include error handling, logging, JS DOC and more.
- Understand all the weird ways you can declare a function in Apps Script (JS) , subtle differences of ES6 including variable types and explanation of hoisting and script execution order.
- How to include error handling in your code
- How to write JS DOC for Apps script, JS DOC is a way to document your functions for ease of use and to help others understand how the function should work.
We’ll go through how to store data efficiently in Apps Script while exploring how roles/permissions affect storage of data and how to share scripts securely.
- Learn how to store/retrieve data in Properties Service
- Learn how to use the caching service
- Create a classification application using wit.ai
We’ll create our first mini application that will allow you to turn a spreadsheet into a bookmarking service
- How to create a web app
- Create a useful application using more advanced Apps Script features
- Make an application you’ll use everyday
We’ll look at the mechanics behind building a Sheets add-on, what the necessary components are and how to communicate between the client and server side.
- Write your first sheets add-on
- Understand how to communicate between the add-on and the server side
- Interact with Google Drive
- Course Exam
Read more: apps script, apps script google, apps script google sheets, google apps script tutorial, apps script getrange
Buy the Automation with Apps script – ConversionXL, David Sottimano - course at the best price at BoxSkill. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Automation with Apps script – ConversionXL, David Sottimano - courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Automation with Apps script – ConversionXL, David Sottimano - courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Automation with Apps script – ConversionXL, David Sottimano - course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this Automation with Apps script – ConversionXL, David Sottimano - course, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Automation with Apps script – ConversionXL, David Sottimano - course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Automation with Apps script – ConversionXL, David Sottimano - course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.