Financial Coach Academy – Kelsa Dickey
Financial Coach Academy – Kelsa DickeyA Financial Coaching Program That Covers It All
The Financial Coach Academy™ will walk you through step-by-step how to become a coach and efficiently run your business.
Get Training Created By And Specifically For Financial Coaches
What’s Included in the Academy?
All content material is launched as quickly as you buy the course.
Core Modules designed to get you education as quickly as viable through overlaying your mindset, the client’s journey, the way to coach, economic knowledge, promoting and marketing!Lessons designed to stroll you thru every section of launching your education enterprise in step-through-step detail.Monthly stay education calls each 12 months that will help you triumph over any setback or hesitation. Oh, and you may be a part of those requires years and years to come!Downloads, templates, contracts and substances to apply on your enterprise and with customers proper away (see complete listing below)!Bonus Modules for that will help you amplify your services into matters along with on line courses, mastermind, institution applications and more!
Modules, Lessons, and Topics Covered in the Financial Coach Academy
Clarity On Who You Are And Who You Serve
- Gained clarity on who you are and who you serve.
- A clear vision for what kind of business you’re creating.
- Identified your niche.
- Learned the challenges your ideal clients are experiencing.
- Embraced where your desire to become a financial coach comes from.
- Begun crafting that into a compelling Why story.
- Picked a business name and chosen a title.
- A good understanding of some administrative and legal steps you can take for your business right now.
A Client’s First Experience Working With You
Module 2 Lessons
- Mapped out a client journey for your business.
- Created your sales conversation process.
- Designed and launched your initial coaching session with clients.
- Activated a scheduling software.
- Built a tracking system for leads, prospects, and clients.
- Announced you’re looking for clients (maybe even had a couple practice clients under your belt as well)
Module 2 Feedback
Click the arrows to see the reviews!⤴
Building Long-Term Client Relationships Through Amazing Results
Module 3 Lessons
- Designed a coaching program for your business.
- Created really great content that gets your clients results.
- Learned effective coaching skills.
- Explored various financial concepts from a coaching perspective.
- Adopted the four key roles you’ll play as a coach.
- Learned the art of asking effective questions.
- Drafted your Coaching Agreement.
- Designed and launched an onboarding sequence to lead clients through.
- Built a tracking system for your clients’ journey through your program.
- Established important policies to help you establish boundaries and expectations with clients.
Module 3 Feedback
Selling Your Coaching With Integrity
Module 4 Lessons
- Identified where your clients are today, where they want to be and how your services help to bridge that gap.
- Brainstormed ways your coaching program helps clients to solve their current challenges.
- Reflected on what you appreciate and dislike about sales conversations you’ve experienced.
- Designed a pre-game sales strategy.
- Learned the strategy of “teeing up” your coaching.
- Wrote out pivot statements for your Discovery session.
- Learned how the energy in your workspace impacts your sales conversations.
- Explored various objections you may hear and how you’ll respond to them.
- Identified 10 benefits of your coaching.
- Outlined how you will wrap up your Discovery session for three scenarios that could occur.
Module 4 Feedback
Click the arrows to see the reviews!⤴
Marketing Your Coaching
Module 5 Lessons
- Established goals for your referral marketing and social media marketing.
- Learned strategies for identifying and establishing referral relationships.
- Identified who’s in front of your ideal clients on a regular basis already.
- Brainstormed ways your coaching program helps their clients to solve their current challenges.
- Designed a reach-out strategy for connecting with referral partners (templates provided!).
- Designed a follow-up strategy after a one-to-one with a referral partner.
- Launched a social media strategy for your financial coaching business.
- Outlined a social media content calendar that matches your goals and builds trust with prospects.
- Learned about the key components of your website.
- Wrote out the copy for your website.
- Explored various commercials and taglines you can use to gain the most from the networking meetings you attend.
Get Financial Coach Academy – Kelsa Dickey full course with 37 USD. Sign up now to receive your own special offers!