Salepage link: At HERE. Archive: https://archive.is/wip/8p0jB
$219.99 , Get Havening Techniques® for Treating Trauma, PTSD and Anxiety: NEW Strategies for Overcoming Fear and Building Resilience – Dr. Kathryn Truitt full Course.
What do you do when a patient is hijacked by their emotional brain? When no amount of talking and thinking will unwind their cycling thoughts and ruminations?
If you treat clients who experience anxiety, trauma, depression, pain, panic or any other stress-based disorder, then no doubt you’ve had moments of feeling helpless watching a client paralyzed by their harmful core beliefs or triggers of traumatic experiences.
Wouldn’t it be great having highly effective easy-to-use tools that directly address the emotions keeping your clients stuck in painful pasts and unable to realize a brighter future?
Utilizing similar mechanisms as Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), Havening Techniques are a new suite of neuroscience-based interventions designed for fast and effective treatment of posttraumatic stress disorder and other fear-based disorders such as anxiety, panic disorder, and phobias – whether your clients are in session, at home or on the go – whenever difficult emotions come at unexpected times!
Watch Havening Techniques Certified Trainer and Global Director of Continuing Education, Dr. Kate Truitt, for this must-see webcast and discover her secrets for creating a gentle, client-centered approach to trauma-informed, neuroscience-based, and resiliency-focused care.
Add Havening Techniques to your toolbox and create new pathways to sustainable change in your clients’ lives.
- Demonstrate how clients can utilize self-havening to enhance brain health and emotional wellness.
- Assess clients to determine appropriateness of integrating Havening into clinical treatment sessions.
- Analyze the impact of trauma encodings on information processing and its treatment implications.
- Practice safely transitioning from traditional psychotherapy approaches into Havening protocols in-session.
- Build client self-efficacy skills through Self-Havening protocols both in the therapy session and outside of session.
- Integrate neuroscience-based Havening treatment techniques into your clinical practice and explain how they work.
- Appraise the risks and limitations of Havening research and applications.
The Havening Techniques: userfriendly and accessible tools for trauma reprocessing
- Why integrate the Havening Techniques into your clinical practice?
- How trauma paralyses the treatment process
- The role of the Amygdala in Trauma, PTSD and Anxiety
- How touch calms and manages traumatic events and memories
- Treating the traumatized brain with neuroplasticity and touch
Ethical Considerations: Boundaries, Risks and Limitation, Scope of Practice
- Clinical implications for bringing the Self-Havening Touch into clinical practice
- Clinical indications for when to use, or not
- Review of the science, research, and limitations of the Havening Techniques
Applications of the Havening Techniques in Clinical Practice
- Assessing clients for integrating Havening into treatment plans
- Introducing the client to the Havening Techniques
- Teaching Self-Havening for ANS regulation and at home use
- Building a client centered Havening Tool kit
- De-activating the amygdala in the moment
- Building positive feeling states with neuroplasticity
- Targeting traumatically encoded experiences from the past
- Structuring the session for trauma reprocessing
- Identifying the Target: Events, Feelings, Cognitions, or Somatic Encodings
- The four-step model of targeted Havening
- Closing the session with resource development
- Building resilience and personal agency
Supporting other treatment modalities with the Havening Techniques:
- Enhancing your existing clinical practice with the Havening Techniques
- Special considerations for use with EMDR, CBT, IFS, and EFT
- Strengthening emotional stabilization and autonomic regulation
- Targeting sticky maladaptive/negative cognitions
- Strengthening the Self connection
- Releasing the patterns of the past to build healthy connection now