Introduction to Butterfly Guard – Jon Satava
Jon Satava Shares His Battle-Tested Butterfly Guard System Detailing 4 Distinct Variations Of Butterfly That Each Contain Unique Entries, Sweeps, Submissions, And MORE!
- Butterfly Guard is an essential position that anyone can use, and is seen at the highest levels of competitive Jiu-Jitsu.
- Satava is known for having one of the best Butterfly Guards in the sport and has the uncommon ability to explain it in a way that practitioners of ALL levels can immediately add it to their game.
- Apply a step-by-step approach to gaining key grips, generating movement, and securing the sweep from numerous high-level variations of Butterfly Guard.
- With the series you’ll master the 2-on-1, cross collar, underhook, and overhook control variations of Butterfly Guard.
- No Butterfly Guard is complete without having a BRUTAL inverted armbar! Leave opponents second guessing every defensive measure with Satava’s punishing inverted armbar system.
- Jon Satava Provides A Masterclass On Getting Started With A Top-Tier Butterfly Guard In This 4-Part Must-Have Series!