New Wave Jiu Jitsu: No Gi Guard Passing – John Danaher
Lock on body locks and smash your way through the guard using systematic pressure and leg pummeling to pass
- Learn the central principles and problems of passing the guard from one of the most detailed and innovative coaches on the planet, Professor John Danaher.
- Use specific toreando footwork patterns to maximize your loose passing success – including the king and queen of passing positions.
- Move through half guard, closed guard, supine guard, and seated guard as John provides you with a comprehensive passing strategy.
- As you progress, learn all the greatest techniques for taking charge and maintaining position so that you can dominate the bottom player more easily.
- Professor John Danaher has taught grappling and combat superstars like Gordon Ryan, Georges St. Pierre, Garry Tonon, and many more throughout his illustrious coaching career – with remarkable success with students of all levels of experience and athleticism.
Time to add New Wave Jiu Jitsu: No Gi Guard Passing – John Danaherto cart – Let’s chat with us to get more discounts available!
Read more: septic system design, system design interview questions, system design primer, system design questions, system design books