Salepage link: At HERE. Archive: https://archive.is/wip/dDMGO
$159 , Get New Ways to Work with Last – Chance Couples with Terry Real: The Relational Life Therapy Approach to Couples Therapy – Terry Real full Course.
Can you help the couple who’s lost all hope?
They’ve come to you because they’re out of options. They’ve tried everything. This is their last shot.
You need a powerful approach that works … and works quickly.
Relational Life Therapy (RLT) is a unique couples therapy approach refined over 30 years by bestselling author Terry Real. RLT creates an atmosphere of intense truth-telling and zeros in with speed, sensitivity, and clarity on the relationship patterns that stand in the way of change. Integrating empathic joining, inner child work, confrontation, and humor, RLT instills hope in discouraged partners and leads them toward the experience of shared vulnerability that’s essential to emotional healing.
As Richard Schwartz, originator of Internal Family Systems, says, “RLT helps reawaken couples who seem trapped in a long-term stalemate and allows them to move toward growth and fuller Selfhood.”
In this Master Class, you get a front-row seat to a clinical session with Terry Real, originator of RLT.
Watch Terry in session with Nancy and Dan, a couple on the brink of separation, as he guides them from emotional standoff to vibrant reconnection. Learn to identify behaviors that keep partners stalemated and gain the leverage to help them change. Discover the secret to jump-starting compassion and reigniting affection. You’ll witness Dan and Nancy experience a dramatic turnaround you won’t forget.
And as in all our Master Classes, we’ll break away to examine the how and why of what’s happening in the session and Terry will share the thinking behind his moment-to-moment clinical choices.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn the RLT approach for last-chance couples directly from Terry Real, relationship expert for Good Morning America and ABC News.
- Learn the RLT model of therapy through a lively conversation with its creator so you can discover the secret to jump-starting compassion and reigniting affection between partners in your practice.
- Watch Terry at work in a clinical session with Nancy and Dan, a couple who are giving their marriage one last shot after years of therapy.
- Gain insight as Terry shares the thinking behind his clinical decisions at critical points in the session through a lively interview with fellow therapist and Networker editor Rich Simon. Terry will teach you how to identify the patterns that keep partners locked in a destructive dance and gain the leverage to help them change.
- Listen to Terry answer your questions on how to best apply the RLT approach to your practice in a recorded Q&A call.
An Introduction to Relational Life Therapy (RLT)
- Joining through the truth—a powerful RLT technique that jump-starts the therapeutic alliance
- The role of RLT therapist as a truth-teller and the limitations of therapeutic neutrality
- The secret to tapping into partners’ hidden reserves of kindness and compassion for each other
- How to empower each partner’s “functional adult” so positive change continues beyond the session
Clinical Demo and Analysis Part 1
- The RLT data gathering process illustrated step by step
- The therapist’s role in getting agreement from both partners about the real problem in their marriage
- The secret to finding leverage for change and using it effectively
- 3 key steps to building a therapeutic alliance
- How to keep the session focused and on-track by amplifying emotion, braking for affect, translating what partners say to what they mean and more
Clinical Demo and Analysis, Part 2
- How to work with each partner’s inner child to quickly identify the roots of dysfunctional behaviors
- The secret to helping clients separate their functional adult self from their dysfunctional relationship stance
- The importance of education in maintaining and strengthening the transformation in the partner’s character, awareness, and behavior
- Tips for practicing detachment from outcome, digging for concrete details, joining through the truth, and finding points of leverage quickly and accurately
A Follow-Up Interview
- Experience the flow of a complete RLT session as Terry Real masterfully and seamlessly maintains forward momentum
- Learn how to keep partners on track and forge a therapeutic alliance quickly by being direct and directive
- Discover the flexibility of RLT as Terry “brakes for affect” to take advantage of openings that arise during the session
- Experience the transforming power of one partner doing individual work in the presence of the other