Salepage link: At HERE. Archive: https://archive.is/wip/zQfqd
$79 , Get Support & Resistance – Brian Houston full Course.
The Simple Technique Almost Everyone Gets WRONG
Discover the RIGHT WAY to use Support & Resistance in your trading and investing… and immediately add more profits to your bottom line
Support & Resistance lines help you pinpoint if a trend is changing direction or continuing on…
so you can make better entry and exit decisions for greater profits
Support & Resistance is a simple concept, yet most traders and investors aren’t using this method correctly. Let us show you how to accurately add Support & Resistance lines to any chart. PLUS, you will discover how to use these strategies to get in and out of trades at the best times for maximum profit taking.
Let us give you these 5 ways to profit through the powerful combination of support & resistance, candles, and technical indicators…
- Common points where the market usually stops or changes direction… a little-known way to find great entry and exit points
- Areas of Consolidation for strong Support & Resistance confirmation
- Innovative Moving Average Techniques to show the general trend of the market and help visualize the actual direction of the market
- How to use Rising/Falling Windows as support and resistance… and to determine when NOT to take a trade (and more!)
- Fibonacci Levels as an additional way to mathematically calculate possible support and resistance levels and entry/exit positions
Who should register for this training
- Traders and investors who want to improve their confidence and success
- Traders who can identify and use basic candle patterns…and now want additional ways to improve their trading performance
- Those looking for high probability techniques that combine candles and technical indicators
- Those who want powerful strategies that can be used from 5 minute charts up to monthly charts
Your instructor for this training…
Brian Houston, Nison Certified Trainer
Brian has been trading stocks for 37 years, and has devoted much of his trading career to options strategies.
During that time, he has used Steve Nison’s candlestick patterns to continually improve his knowledge and skills.
Recently, Brian has has also added Elliott Wave theory to his set of trading tools.