Purchase The Missouribar – 2020 Far & Away: Addressing Issues of Children of Immigrant Parents - at BoxSkill, You can get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha).
Not to interrupt your learning, you should download the course after getting the link. Contact directly via email: [email protected] to get more detail about the course
Develop your knowledge with the The Missouribar – 2020 Far & Away: Addressing Issues of Children of Immigrant Parents course. Purchuse at here with price
$90 $21. You will get the full course with the same content as Salepage.
- Practice Area:
- Family | Immigration
- Audio and Video
Examine laws related to the protection, care, custody and control of children who have one or more parents who are undocumented or living / traveling outside the United States. Identify potential solutions to parenting plans / child support issues and better advise your clients how to handle issues relate to:
• Children’s Passport Issuance Alert Program
• Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act
• Uniform Child Abduction Prevention Act
• International Parental Child Abduction & Child Abduction Cases Under the Hague Convention
Speakers: Erin Mayfield Craig, Oswald Roam & Rew, LLC, Blue Springs and Lindsay E. Mathews, Attorney at Law, Kansas City
Note: This material qualifies for self-study credit only. Pursuant to Regulation 15.04.5, a lawyer may receive up to six hours of self-study credit in a reporting year. Self-study programs do not qualify for GAL Certification, ethics, elimination of bias or Kansas credit.
|Far & Away: Addressing Issues of Children of Immigrant Parents (182.4 KB)||Available after Purchase|
|MOLAP Information (215 KB)||Available after Purchase|
Oswald Roam & Rew LLC
Erin received her Bachelor of Science in Political Science and Philosophy from Missouri State University with honors in 2007. During Erin’s course of studies, she emphasized International Affairs and served as a student ambassador for the University in Dailian and Zhengzhou, China.
Upon graduating from Missouri State, Erin attended the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law and earned her Juris Doctorate in 2010. While at the UMKC Law School, Erin received the school’s International, Comparative, and Foreign Law Area of Emphasis after successfully completing courses in International and EU Law at the University of Vienna, Austria, Comenius University in Bratislava, Slovakia, and Corvinus Egyetem in Budapest, Hungary. While at UMKC, Erin participated in the Law School's Guardian ad Litem clinic, representing children in domestic violence dockets in the 16th Judicial Circuit.
Erin is a member of The Missouri Bar, the Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association including the KCMBA Domestic Law Committee, the Eastern Jackson County Bar Association, and is a board member on the Juvenile Law Committee. Erin is admitted to practice in the Federal Western District Court of Missouri and also a Guardian ad Litem.
The Gordon Law Firm, LLC
Lindsay is passionate about advocating and guiding people through their domestic legal issues.
She recognizes she may be meeting you at the most challenging point of your life. That’s why she will listen to your story – to understand your goals and priorities. From there, she sets realistic expectations and brainstorms legal and non-legal solutions that will get you the best possible outcome.
Before attending law school at the University of Missouri-Kansas City, Lindsay taught for three years and worked as a staff member for two years with Teach for America. Due to her experience with Teach for America and her love and understanding for children, Lindsay is frequently appointed as a Guardian ad Litem, someone who will advocate for the best interest of a child in court.
Lindsay grew up in Kansas City and attended The University of Kansas where she received a degree in Spanish, Latin American Studies, and History. Today she lives in Kansas City, Missouri with her family.
Buy the The Missouribar – 2020 Far & Away: Addressing Issues of Children of Immigrant Parents - course at the best price at BoxSkill. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with The Missouribar – 2020 Far & Away: Addressing Issues of Children of Immigrant Parents - courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing The Missouribar – 2020 Far & Away: Addressing Issues of Children of Immigrant Parents - courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the The Missouribar – 2020 Far & Away: Addressing Issues of Children of Immigrant Parents - course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this The Missouribar – 2020 Far & Away: Addressing Issues of Children of Immigrant Parents - course, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the The Missouribar – 2020 Far & Away: Addressing Issues of Children of Immigrant Parents - course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the The Missouribar – 2020 Far & Away: Addressing Issues of Children of Immigrant Parents - course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.